My favorite published articles and content that I have written.
- Bombin Austin – Underground Austin graffiti is explored with the help of a local artist.
- Death from the Rooftop – A Marine shares his experiences serving with a sniper team in Iraq.
- Escorting in America – The owners of an escort business and an escort talk about why they chose this lifestyle and what the business is like.
- Unicycle Football – The creator’s of this new sport talk about starting it, how it’s played and the future.
- Pedicab Confessions – Pedicabbers share some illicit experiences that happened while on the job.
- Julia Dawson’s Road to Nascar – A female race car driver who is trying to break into the male dominated racing world opens up.
- What College Should I Attend? – A flow chart I made with Kat Devers.
- Travel Texas – A Summer Travel guide, highlighting some unique and interesting sights around the state.
- Trip Advertorial – An example of the types of trip advertorials I have written. This one is for The MusicFest.
- Apartment Advertorial – An example for an apartment advertorials I have written. This one for ULofts in Lubbock.
I have written about numerous colleges football teams around Texas on occasion. Here are a few of my favorite articles/guides.
- 2010 Longhorn Football Preview – My latest look at UT’s football team, complete with insight from former Longhorn Rod Babers. You will read that my predications were completely wrong!
- 2009 Longhorn Football Preview – Predictions for 2009 Texas Football. I was 100 percent accurate… except for the whole losing the title thing.
- UTSA Football Team Preview – I talked with Head Coach Larry Coker and others to look at the status of the University of Texas at San Antonio’s new football team.
I planned, hosted, documented and presented the events below in both video and written form.
- Nuclear Wing Challenge – I found two competitive eaters to tackle 20 Nuclear Wings in five minutes.
- Don Juan Challenge – Two average guys try to see how many Don Juan Tacos from Juan in a Million they can eat (online).
- Cheap Beer Challenge – The goal was to determine the best cheap beer.
- Box Wine Battle – A Valentine’s Day themed event, dealing with the best Box Wine.
- Irish Whiskey War – A fun, St Patrick’s day event, where we had leprechauns determining the best Irish Whiskey.
- Sweet Shot Challenge – Working alongside four bartenders at Abel’s on the Lake, we tried to create and test the tastiest shot ever.