This resume is also available in PDF form.
Third Rail Creative • Copywriter & Designer (part time)
May 2010 to Present
- Designed brochures, logos, web banners and advertisements.
- Brainstormed new ideas for campaigns and clients.
- Wrote copy for national and international clients.
- Created dynamic and interactive online content.
Study Breaks Magazine • Contributor
September 2010 to Present
- Created unique creative content for the internet and print.
Study Breaks Magazine • Assistant Editor
September 2008 to September 2010
- Hired and supervised contributing writers and photographers.
- Wrote and edited magazine and online content.
- Planned, coordinated and hosted events.
- Managed facebook and twitter feeds.
- Filmed and edited video content.
Fedex Office • Customer Service
February 2007 to June 2010
- Assisted customers in the planning, design and creation of print products.
United States Army • Helicopter Mechanic
August 2004 to February 2007
- Responsible for maintaining and distributing millions of dollars in tools and supplies.
- Performed scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on the AH-64 Helicopter.
- Led soldiers in various capacities both domestically and abroad.
University of Texas at Austin • Bachelor of Journalism in Multimedia • Honors
Fall 2007 to Fall 2010
- Proficient at the Adobe Creative Suite and other design and production software.
- Studied new media concepts and their real-world application.
- Worked with Google Analytics and other tracking programs.
- Familiar with css, html and other programming languages.
- Wrote content for the internet, social media and print.
- Basic Spanish reading, writing and speaking skills.
Business Foundations Certification • Honors
- Knowledgeable in the managing, marketing and running of businesses.
- Studied finance, accounting, business law and information systems.