Selected creative content I designed or wrote for clients.
- Quick Reference Guide – I designed the reference guide that explained a new trading platform, StreetSmart Edge. Around 5,000 copies were printed and distributed to traders worldwide.
- Trade Show Flyer – A flyer I designed to explain the new advances in Schwab’s trading platforms.
- Timeline Poster – A 10′ x 3′ banner I did research on, designed and wrote copy for. Displayed around the country at parties celebrating the release of StreetSmart Edge.
- Schwab Site Elements – An example of the type of banners and site elements I have created for using existing brand guidelines and new content. I created/modifed many of the graphics on Schwab’s Active Trading site.
- Sizzle Video – I created some assets for this video, including screenshots and tunnel effects. I did not have any part in animating the video.
- Austin Marathon Relay Logo – I created the bat logo for the 2010 Austin Marathon Relay. The logo has been used on posters, cars, bumper stickers, t-shirts, billboards and more to promote the run.
- Marathon Relay Shirt – I designed the shirt and wrote the copy on the back.
- Austin Music Store – A web banner I made for a music store on AustinTexas.org. I also wrote the copy and designed the graphics that appeared on the page.
- Gridiron Kickoff Radio Spot – I wrote the copy for this radio ad, voiced by Craig Way, for the Texas Gridiron Kickoff.
- Gridiron Kickoff Flash Ad – An online ad created to promote the Gridiron Kickoff.
- Lollapalooza Ad – An ad for Austin’s Convention & Visitors Bureau which ran in the Lollapalooza 2010 program.
- Green Ad – An ad that ran in the program for Austin’s Green Award.
- Promo Video – Animated promo using Flash for an energy company.
- Iconography – A solar panel logo I made for the company for use in tradeshows and other media.
- Banner – I designed the header for the website.
- Print Ad – An ad I made that ran in an industry magazine.
- Austin Golf Trail Web Banners – I designed about a dozen web banners for the Austin Golf Trail, promoting their packages.
- Transcend Capital Brochure – A brochure designed to showcase the company’s financial offerings.
I have made several multimedia packages, in which I took photos, video, recorded audio and edited them into presentations.
- Unicycle Football Flash Site – Created and programmed with Flash, After Effects, Encore, Audacity, Soundslides and Illustrator.
- Unicycle Football Video – I filmed and edited this video on Unicycle Football using Adobe After Effects and Premier.
- Personal Flash Experience – Another flash site showcasing some different flash features I am experimenting with.
- Car2Go – I covered how Car2Go was launched in Austin, using Sound Slides.
I have taken photos for school and work purposes. Some links are to external sites.
- ACL Day 123– I took photos for the Study Breaks website during ACL 2010.
- Lady Bird Lake Graffiti – During a stroll around Lady Bird Lake, I snapped some photos.
- Iraq – While serving in Iraq, I took photos of my friends and the unique environment.